Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

AWARDS LETTER FOR SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS FOR 2017, aWARDS…

Customer Question
AWARDS LETTER FOR SOCIAL...

AWARDS LETTER FOR SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS FOR 2017

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

AWARDS LETTER FOR 2017 BENEFITS

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

I AM ASKING AS A POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR A 92 YEAR OLD WOMAN, BLIND IN A NURSING HOME.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Social Security
9/18/2017
Social Security Expert: keeperumiami, Senior Tax Expert & Financial Planner replied 11 months ago
keeperumiami
keeperumiami, Senior Tax Expert & Financial Planner

Hello, my name is***** goal is to give you a complete & accurate answer. I am working on your request now & I will respond as soon as possible.

The best & most efficient way to exercise your Power of Attorney is to set up an appointment with your local Social Security office and bring your identification & Power of Attorney with you to the appointment and you should be able to get a copy of the woman's Awards Letter on the spot.

Here's a link where you can locate your local Social Security office, including their phone number, so that you can make an appointment. Be sure to tell them what you are after so that they will confirm what identification documentation you will need when you come in.

https://secure.ssa.gov/ICON/main.jsp#officeResults

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Please remember to rate my response.

Thanks very much,