Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

To whom at I may concern, Section 237(a)(2)(A)(iii) of the…

To whom at I...

To whom at I may concern,

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Section 237(a)(2)(A)(iii) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA or
Act), as amended, as an alien convicted of an aggravated felony as defined
in INA ~ 1Ol(a)(43XA) of that Act, a law relating to murder, rape, or
sexual abuse of a minor.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

I am in Hungary and I dont know weather I get any retirement benefit or I die

9/18/2017
TaxRobin
TaxRobin, Tax Preparer

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

Have you been convicted of a felony or deported from the US?

Both

Then you will not be receiving any SSA benefits from the US unfortunately.

The benefits are not paid to those in your situation.

I am deported from the us. I work there more than 60 yrs with green card.

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS), formerly the Immigration and Naturalization Service, deports certain aliens from the United States in accordance with the provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) effective September 1954.

The removal of a deportable alien (formerly referred to as "deportation") or, in certain limited situations, the removal of an inadmissible alien may result in nonpayment of benefits under title II of the Social Security Act (herein referred to as the Act).

They will not pay you benefits. A positive 5 star rating is appreciated so I am credited for assisting.

TaxRobin
TaxRobin, Tax Preparer