Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

If I retire when I'm 64 how much will my benefits be at that…

Customer Question
If I retire when...

If I retire when I'm 64 how much will my benefits be at that time

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I might be asked to leave my job soon i just want to know around how much will i get from social security. i don't have hardly anything from my 401 k i already used it in the past and we just my husband retirement of $175.0 he is 80 yrs old and I'm not that great in health.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

My husband gets $300 from a pension and that s all

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Social Security
9/17/2017
Social Security Expert: Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 11 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS

I'm sorry this is not Social Security - This is JustAnswer.com ... a website that puts verified experts together with people who have questions about everything from Social Security, to tax, to finance, to the way these things work together.

...

However, if you'll go here, you can get an estimate of your social security benefits:

...

https://www.ssa.gov/retire/estimator.html

...

(Scroll down to the blue button that says Estimate Your Retirement Benefits)