Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

My grandson lives with me, though I don't have guardianship…

Customer Question
My grandson lives with...

My grandson lives with me, though I don't have guardianship yet. How can he get a replacement card? He doesn't know his social security number.

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

How can my grandson get get a replacement social security card. He lives with me, though I don't have guardianship yet.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

His mother doesn't want him to work because she is drawing his benefits as his father died and is afraid the benefits will be cut. l

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Social Security
9/17/2017
Social Security Expert: emc011075, Tax Adviser replied 11 months ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax Adviser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Does he has an ID and birth certificate or passport?