SSA.Help4u.168
SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant
Experience:  Tax Accountant
58285678

I need form SSA-1099-SM (2016) mailed to me at 4790 St.

Customer Question

I need form SSA-1099-SM (2016) mailed to me at***** #211, Riverside Ca. 92503
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I need proof of my S.S. income in order to renew my rent for another year.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  SSA.Help4u.168 replied 1 month ago.

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is Angela. I will be assisting you.

You can request the SSA-1099SM online by creating and account with social security at the following link, by calling, or going into a local office.

Online link to create an account:

https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView

--------------------------------

If you currently live in the United States and you need a replacement form SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S, we have a new way for you to get an instant replacement quickly and easily beginning February 1st by:

Let me know if you require further assistance with this matter. If not, I ask that you please take the time to scroll to the top of the page and select 3 or more stars to positively rate my response so that I can receive credit for assisting you. Thank you in advance.

• Using your online my Social Security account. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online. Go to Sign In or Create an Account. Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents" tab;

• Calling us at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; or

• Contacting your local Social Security office.