Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need a verification of my SS income for financial reason.

Customer Question
I need a verification...

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I need a verification letter as to how much I get a month. I need proof of income I can not locate the one sent earlier.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

It is to refinance a car. Otherwise I will be glad to answer any questions.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Social Security
9/14/2017
Social Security Expert: SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant replied 11 months ago
SSA.Help4u.168
SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is Angela. I will be assisting you.

You can request your social security income verification by creating an online account with social security at the following link;

https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do

If you can’t or don’t want to use your online account, or you need a letter for someone other than yourself, you can call us at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter. If I have addressed your concern, I ask that you please take the time to scroll to the top of the page and select 3 or more stars to positively rate my response so that I can receive credit for assisting you. Thank you in advance.