Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial, Social Security & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

Lane, This is not an ALJ meeting. It is called a "Personal

Hello Lane,
This is not an ALJ meeting. It is called a "Personal Conference". So, I guess I do not need you at this time. However, what can you do that I have not already done?I did a break down of my bills etc... and gave them my Bank Statements. Do you think that I will have to do that again in the future?If I do retain you what would the cost be?Thanks, ***** ***** Quainoo

I'm sorry, but I can't represent you as I am not licensed in your state. Given that this is not a step in the appeals process, it honestly sounds like you've done your homework well.

...

Giving them both bills AND bank statements which reconcile should go a LONG way in substantiating your need to waive or at least reduce.

...

And no, once you provide, I think you'll be fine. They will likely ask for documentation that nothing's changed every couple of years.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** your help.

You're very welcome. Your positive rating by using those stars would be appreciated