Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I have durable power of atty for my mother Eleanor Z. Landau…

Customer Question
I have durable power...

I have durable power of atty for my mother Eleanor Z. Landau and am trying to access her monthly medicare payment

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

She already has benefits and I am trying to find the amount being paid out to medicare

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Social Security
9/13/2017
Social Security Expert: Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 11 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS

HI, MY NAME’S LANE - I hold a law degree (J.D.), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA in finance, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS (Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist) designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice 1986.

...

I'm not sure I understand your question. Can you maybe re-state? Are you asking about the Medicare part B premium that comes out of here Social Security retirement check?

...

OR are you asking about payments by medicare to health care providers?

...

OR something else?