dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

For some reason Medicare lists my elderly mother's primary

Customer Question

For some reason Medicare lists my elderly mother's primary insurer as the auto insurer she had 3 years when she was in an auto accident - so
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: they will not pay for a walker now that she is being discharged from a hospital after treatment for an illness. How can I fix this?
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: I am the healthcare proxy.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Have you contacted the SSA yet about this?