Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

TO FIND JOBS THAT WILL WORK WITH SOCIAL SECURITY'S TICKET TO…

Customer Question
TO FIND JOBS THAT...

TO FIND JOBS THAT WILL WORK WITH SOCIAL SECURITY'S TICKET TO WORK PROGRAM CLOSE TO WHERE I LIVE ??

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

EVERYDAY IS DIFFERENT ! I HAVE FIBRO , THAT AFFECTS YOUR NERVES IN YOUR BODY ! I ALSO HAVE BEEN TOLD I HAVE EARLY STAGES OF DEMINCIA , IT'S HARD TO REMEMBER THINGS , AND TO FOCUS ON DOING THINGS ! THEY ARE OTHERS , BUT THESE ARE THE MAIN TWO ! SOMETIMES IT HELPS TO SIT AND SOMETIMES IT HELPS TO STAND / WALK ! BUT I DO HAVE SOME GOOD DAYS , AND I THANK GOD FOR THOSE !!!

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

CAN'T PICK UP HEAVY STUFF , I HAVE A BLADDER PROBLEM , AND SOMETIMES I GET HEAD ACHES , THEY USED TO BE ALL THE TIME , BUT HAVE GOTTEN BETTER ! ALSO THERE IS A TON OF MEDS I CAN'T TAKE , BECAUSE I HAVE HAD BAD REACTIONS TO MEDS , LIKE ONE THE DR SAID COULD OF TOOK MY LIFE , I WAS LUCKY GIRL I DIDN'T TAKE MORE THAN I DID , I CAN'T REMEMBER ALL THE REACTIONS , LIKE WEATHER HAS ALOT TO DO WITH IT , AND YOU CAN'T CONTROL THE WEATHER , I HAVE IBS , I HAVE 4 DISC IN BACK THAT ARE BULGED OUT , HERE LATELY HAVING TROUBLE WITH MY BLOOD PREASURE AND MY HEART RACING AWAY , AND REAL BAD ANIXIETY ! I HAVE BEEN DOWN ABOUT SOME THINGS IN LIFE ! I HAVE A APPT WITH DR THURSDAY AND I THINK THE NEXT WEEK ALSO !

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Social Security
9/13/2017
Social Security Expert: lev-tax, Tax Advisor replied 11 months ago
lev-tax
lev-tax, Tax Advisor

Ticket to Work connects you with free employment services to help you decide if working is right for you, prepare for work, find a job or maintain success while you are working. If you choose to participate, you will receive services such as career counseling, vocational rehabilitation, and job placement and training from authorized Ticket to Work service providers, such as Employment Networks (EN) or your state Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) agency. The service provider you choose will serve as an important part of your “employment team” that will help you on your journey to financial independence.

.

Social Security no longer sends paper tickets in the mail, and you don't need a paper Ticket to participate! Your eligibility will be verified by the service provider with whom you choose to work. You can also find out about your eligibility status by calling the Ticket to Work Help Line at 866_968_7842 / 866_833_2967 (TTY).

Here is a document you will need

https://choosework.ssa.gov/Assets/docs-materials/BeneficiaryWsht-form6-05-2015_508.pdf

Let me know your state - and I will provide some additional references.