Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

We need a replacement Direct Deposit Card for my daughter…

Customer Question
We need a replacement...

We need a replacement Direct Deposit Card for my daughter Vickie ******.She also didn't receive her money for the month of September. How can She get the Card replaced since it expired plus money still on expired card ?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Vickie ****** , address is 5************************er SS

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

Vickie ****** Social Security Number is, *********. Do you need any other information ?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Social Security
9/11/2017
Social Security Expert: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 11 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you
Rachel
Thank You for reaching out to me to help. I can't give You much information in regards ***** ***** Agency We need to contact.
The Direct Express Card has a phone number, but they told us to try and call back later. My daughter needs her Card now, in order to pay her bills this coming month.
Social Security Expert: keeperumiami, Senior Tax Expert & Financial Planner replied 11 months ago
keeperumiami
keeperumiami, Senior Tax Expert & Financial Planner

Hello, my name is***** goal is to give you a complete & accurate answer. I am working on your request now & I will respond as soon as possible.

The Direct Express Debit MasterCard for Social Security is normally administrated by "Comerica Bank" that can be reached at 1-***-***-**** or at www.USDirectExpress.com.

Is that the information you have on the back of your daughter's card?

You will need to call back and insist on speaking with a Supervisor as apparently they neglected to send your daughter a replacement "Direct Express Debit" card. That should have been done automatically well before the expiration date.

Let me know how you make out.

By the way, I noticed that my Direct Express card expires next month so I called to find out when a replacement card would be forthcoming.

(Use option #3 on the Main Menu to reach a live agent).

I was told that they process replacement cards 60 days prior to the expiration date & that it should be delivered sometime during the month prior to expiration up to & including the first week of the month of expiration.

Possibly your daughter's card was lost in the mail. They will be able to tell her if & when a replacement card was sent and will either re-issue a replacement or determine what she needs to do to get a new card immediately.

I had no problem getting through to them immediately and they were able to check on the status of my replacement card immediately. They are in the process of preparing a new card in accordance with their existing policy.

Is there any chance that you daughter misplaced some mail as the envelope usually could be confused with "Junk Mail" as they don't want to make it obvious that it is a Debit Card.

Please remember to rate my response.

Thanks very much,