Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Currently my Soc Sec check comes in on the 2nd Wed of the…

Customer Question
Hi...

Hi and currently my Soc Sec check comes in on the 2nd Wed of the month..however this is causing a problem with my apt rent.. Is there ant=y way I can change the date so I can pay my rent on the first as they are requesting?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

No not at this time

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Social Security
9/9/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 11 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Unfortunately, when you are paid by Social Security depends on your date of birth.

If you were born on the:

• 1 – 10th of the month, expect your Social Security check to be deposited on the 2nd Wednesday of each month.
  • 11 – 20th of the month, expect your Social Security check to be deposited on the 3rd Wednesday of each month.
  • 21 – 31st of the month, expect your Social Security check to be deposited on the 4th Wednesday of each month.

I wish I had better news for you.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb