Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial, Social Security & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

I have an appointment in the Sonora, CA office. When is it

Customer Question

I have an appointment in the Sonora, CA office. When is it and what time. My name is******** JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best. Customer: What day and time is my appointment? JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of? Customer: No.

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Lane replied 1 month ago.

Lara, you are not talking to Social Security here. This is JustAnswer.com ... a website that puts verified experts together with people who have questions about everything from Social Security, to tax, to finance, to the way these things work together.

...

The only way to verify your appointment time is to call Social Security.

...

By calling 1-***-***-****, you can speak to a Social Security representative ... (Generally, you’ll have a shorter wait time if you call during the week after Tuesday) ... between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. THEY can verify this for you.