Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  20+ years of experience in tax preparation; 30+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

I need a replacement form ssa-1099 for 2016. My SSA number

Customer Question

i need a replacement form ssa-1099 for 2016. My SSA number is *****=9211. my address is:
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I need a replacement for 2016 form SSA 1099 My SSN is###-##-####
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: Simonne Sidline. My address is 15000 SW Hall Blvd. Apt 105, Tigard, OR. 97224
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security, so we do not have access to your personal information.

There are three ways to obtain a duplicate of your 2016 SSA-1099.

1. If you have an online Social Security account, you can view and print your 2016 SSA-1099 from there. If you do not yet have an online Social Security account, you can register at the following link: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

2. Contact Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

3. Visit your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb