How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask keeperumiami Your Own Question
keeperumiami, Senior Tax Expert & Financial Planner
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 7194
Experience:  Sr Tax Expert/Financial PlannerCPA/PFS (retired)Over forty years of advising individuals & small businesses
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
keeperumiami is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Today, my husband ****** was told by his financial analyst

Customer Question

Today, my husband Paul ****** was told by his financial analyst that I am supposed to be getting more money than I am at this time. I am supposed to be getting one half of my husband's social security payment monthly. JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of? Customer: How do I contact the Retirement Accountant? Where are the offices in Rochester, NY near the 14617 area?

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  keeperumiami replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** goal is to give you a complete & accurate answer. I am working on your request now & I will respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  keeperumiami replied 1 month ago.

Here's a link where, using your Zipcode, you can locate your closest Social Security office & phone number. You should call to make an appointment to avoid an extended wait period at the office.

Let me know if I can further assist you.

Please remember to rate my response.

Thanks very much,

Steve G.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** done. I called the Social Security office.
Expert:  keeperumiami replied 1 month ago.

Great, please remember to rate my response so the site will credit me with assisting you.

Thanks very much,

Steve G.