Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial, Social Security & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

Tried to get flu shot today rejected. you apparently have my

Customer Question

tried to get flu shot today rejected. you apparently have my incorrect birthdate in your system. can you correct for me so I can get shot tommorow?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I am Arlene Firestone ssn###-##-#### correct bithday is 2-12-36
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: no thats it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Lane replied 1 month ago.

You are not talking to Social Security.

...

This is JustAnswer.com ... a website that puts verified experts together with people who have questions about everything from Social Security, to tax, to finance, to the way these things work together.

...

You need to call Social Security directly about this.

...

By calling 1-***-***-****, you can speak to a Social Security representative ... (Generally, you’ll have a shorter wait time if you call during the week after Tuesday) ... between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. THEY can help you with this.