dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

12 years ago I applied for my social security. I sent you my

Customer Question

12 years ago I applied for my social security. I sent you my birth certificate, and it was lost in the mail. I could not get another one. I want to know if you made a copy of certificate and if so can I get a copy of certificate.
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: No how do I get in touch with retirement account.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security, so we do not have access to your personal information.

Please let me know the city and state of your birth, and I will advise you how you can obtain a certified copy of your birth certificate.

Thank you.

Barb