Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

My 12 year ols great grand daughter has a right leg

Customer Question
My 12 year ols...

My 12 year ols great grand daughter has a right leg amputation since birth and receives a check and medical card. She lives with her grandmother that has custody. They are now below proverty level. Social security has decided to take her check and her medical card because she can walk!! WHY

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

Jaycee has special accommendations at school. Arthritis in right hip and speech problems

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Social Security
9/6/2017
Social Security Expert: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Michael Bradley

did they send you a determination letter regarding stopping the benefits

if so, when did you receive it