PDtax
PDtax, CPA firm owner
Experience:  35 years tax and professional advice in all matters money
64119565

1 need social security 1099 replacement for 2016, deed

Customer Question

1 need social security 1099 replacement for 2016
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: deed replacement of my 1099 of 2016
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: no
Category: Social Security
Expert:  PDtax replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to the site. I'mCustomer and will be helping you today.

Expert:  PDtax replied 2 months ago.

Getting a replacement copy of your SSA-1099 is easier than ever. SSA set up online accounts, called MyAccount. Once you sign up for the service, you can request this, and many other SSA contacts, from home.

https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10057.pdf is the link to the source for the following:

"If you currently live in the United States and you need a replacement form SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S, simply go online and get an instant, printable replacement form with a my Social Security account at www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount. A replacement SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S is generally available for the previous tax year after February 1. If you already have a my Social Security account, you should access your online account and go to “Replacement Documents” to view and print your SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S. If you don’t have access to a printer, you can save the document on your computer or tablet and email it. If you don’t have a my Social Security account, creating a secure account is very easy to do and usually takes less than 15 minutes."

www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount is the link to enroll.

Thanks for asking at Just Answer. Positive feedback is appreciated, as experts are not paid until feedback is received. I'mCustomer