Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need to get a statement to give to the Senior Housing

Customer Question
I need to get...

I need to get a statement to give to the Senior Housing office to verify my income this year. How can I do This?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I live in a Senior Housing unit and the administrators said I need to get a recent statement of how much Social Security I get each month. They said I need a more recent one than what I got in January 2017. How can I do this

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

No that's all they asked for

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Social Security
8/7/2017
Social Security Expert: SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant replied 1 year ago
SSA.Help4u.168
SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. We appreciate your trust in us. My name is Angela. I will be assisting you.

If you need proof you get Social Security benefits, Supplemental Security (SSI) Income or Medicare, you can request a benefit verification letter online by using your my Social Security account. This letter is sometimes called a "budget letter," a "benefits letter," a "proof of income letter," or a "proof of award letter."

To set up or use your account to get a benefit verification letter, go to the following link:

https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/

You may want to wait until the morning to try the site. It is not available as of this writing. You can however look at the times that the will be available. You can also go into a local office to ask for the letter as well.site

Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter. If I have provided you with the information requested, please take the time to scroll to the top of the page and select 3 or more stars to positively rate my response so that I can receive credit for assisting you. Thank you in advance.