How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SSA.Help4u.168 Your Own Question
SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3729
Experience:  Tax Accountant
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
SSA.Help4u.168 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to change my banking information for my SS to be

Customer Question

I need to change my banking information for my SS to be deposited
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: i have changed my banking information because I was hacked.
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: No, I don't believe so
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  SSA.Help4u.168 replied 2 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. We appreciate your trust in us. My name is Angela. I will be assisting you.

If you already are receiving benefits, you can create a my Social Security account and start or change Direct Deposit online. You also can sign up at your bank, credit union, or savings and loan.

Or call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****).

Link to create social security account:

Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter. If I have answered your question, please take the time to scroll to the top of the page and select 3 or more stars to positively rate my response so that I can receive credit for assisting you. Thank you in advance.