Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

My sister just retire and she need Plan she has A. Is there…

Customer Question
My sister just retire...

My sister just retire and she need Plan B she has A.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Is there a paper you fill out if so can it get mailed to her. She had a stroke and can't stand for a long in line at the offices.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Someone called yesterday and told her to go to Hospital Dr. and wait in line. She is using a walker.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Social Security
8/6/2017
Social Security Expert: ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 11 months ago
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Hi. I will send you where to get Plan B
Here is the form:https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/CMS-Forms/CMS-Forms/Downloads/CMS40B-E.pdfBest Wishes.

Let me know if this helps and if you have any questions. Thank you.