dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I am unable to log in and my account is now frozen. I am

Customer Question

I am unable to log in and my account is now frozen. I am purchasing a home and need to copy my award letters. Can you help me?
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I haven't logged in for some time and am currently taking chemotherapy for ovarian cancer. The nurses say I have chemo brain. This means I have very little short term memory. What is a user name for SS? How do I get mine?
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: Not really. It is pretty straightforward. I know all about me since age 16. I have had 4 social security cards in different names. I just can't remember my log on info from last year.
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
To be more precise: how do I find out what my user name was?
Expert:  Barbara replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

If your online Social Security account is frozen, you will have to call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday, to request copies of your award letters. Expect long hold times.

You can also visit your local Social Security office to obtain copies.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb