Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I would like to report my summer job wages for July and this…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to report my summer job wages for July and this is the first time I have had a paying job. can you help me?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

What do you want to know?

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

I know I need to report my gross income and not be late.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Social Security
8/2/2017
Social Security Expert: TaxRobin, Tax Preparer replied 11 months ago
TaxRobin
TaxRobin, Tax Preparer

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

You may call SSA at 1-***-***-****. Or you may call, visit, or write your local Social Security office. Social Security also offers a toll-free automated wage reporting telephone system and a mobile wage reporting application.