Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  20+ years of experience in tax preparation; 30+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

I would like to know what my ss would be if I retire at 62

Customer Question

hi, I would like to know what my ss would be if I retire at 62 or 65
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: my name is ***** ***** ssn is###-##-####JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: guess not I'm not sure
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security so we do not have access to your personal information.

You can create an online Social Security account, which will provide you with your benefit amount if you retire at age 62 or 66.

Please know that full retirement age is 66, and you will receive 100% of your benefit amount. For each month before age 66, your benefit amount decreases.

You can register for your online Social Security account here: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Please be sure to enter accurate/correct information.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb