Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need a medicare replacement card, i have lost my medicare…

Customer Question
I need a medicare...

I need a medicare replacement card

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I have lost my medicare card and i need a replacement. is it possible to do it on line and print it from my printer

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Social Security
8/2/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 8 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

If your red, white, and blue Original Medicare card has been lost or stolen, or you can no longer use it because it is too faded or damaged, you can replace it by calling the National Social Security Hotline at(###) ###-#### You can also apply for a new card online or go to your local Social Security office.

To get a new card, you will need to provide your

• name as it appears on your most recent Social Security card;
  • Social Security number; and
  • date of birth.

You will receive your new card in the mail within 30 days.

You cannot print a replacement card from your printer.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent