Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I am getting all my insurance records together for my three…

Customer Question
I am getting all...

I am getting all my insurance records together for my three children (adults). One of my sons is estranged from the family. My ins. plan indicates that I list my son's SS#. I do not have it. I only have his birth certificate. What can I do to obtain his SS#?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

The last I knew is that he was in the PITTSBURGH, p

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Social Security
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/1/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 year ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Take your son's original/certified copy of his birth certificate as well as documentation to prove your identity to your local Social Security office. A Social Security representative will be able to assist you.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can further assist you.