Social Security

Ask Social Security Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Social Security

I have a 48 year old son who receives SSI in the amount of…

Customer Question
I have a 48...

I have a 48 year old foster son who receives SSI in the amount of $735.00 who is mentally challenged this am we went to the bank to withdraw his funds and at a teller machine got message back cannot process this trans action ahd kept his card i have tried callinf\ all day long to report this and issue a new card keep telling me to call back if indicationfrom others on line i wll not hallen any time soon that this will happen to get this done what do i do??????

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

What can i do to get SSi benefit card replaced replaced

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Social Security
8/1/2017
Social Security Expert: Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 6 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS

Call 1.***-***-**** and report this.

YOu can all 1.***-***-**** (Collect) if you need to

This is for DIRECT EXPRESS, the card provider, not Social Security. You'll likely get faster service that way

Here are the things you can do by calling:

...

• Check your balance/hear transaction history.
  • Select or change your PIN.
  • Ask questions about card use.
  • Dispute a transaction.
  • Report lost or stolen cards.
  • Set up optional services.
Lane
Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS