Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need my ss 1099end of year statements for 1014, 2015 and…

Customer Question
I need my ss...

I need my ss 1099end of year statements for 1014, 2015 and 2016l will you please send copies to my address at 11426 E. Stephens Drive, Tempe, Az. 85283?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My name is***** ####-##-####

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Social Security
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Mistake on address: It's 1426 E. Stephens Drive.
8/1/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 year ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security, so we do not have access to your information/account.

There are three ways you can obtain your statements for 2014, 2015 and 2016.

If you have an online Social Security account, you can view and print your statements there.

Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Expect long hold times.

Visit your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb