Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I would like to know what my income would be if I retied at…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know what my income would be if I retied at age 61

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I will be 62 in February but would like to know if I am eleigable now for social security

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Social Security
8/1/2017
Social Security Expert: emc011075, Tax Adviser replied 1 year ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax Adviser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Generally you need to wait until 62 to receive early reduced benefits unless you are applying for disability benefits or are eligible for widow/surviving spouse benefits.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am not disabled, but I am taking care of both of my parent fulltime and it has been difficult while working a full time job
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I would prefer online chats
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What I need to know is if I did receive benefits before 62 how much would be dedeucted
Social Security Expert: Scott Irving,
 replied 1 year ago
Scott Irving

You only have 4 ways to collect social security before 62. But caring for your parents fulltime is not one them.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thanks for your time you have been a great help. I do not need any further assistance
Social Security Expert: Scott Irving,
 replied 1 year ago

can you rate me please? let me know if you have any other questions.