Social Security

Ask Social Security Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Social Security

I was deported 8 years ago after living in US for 46 years…

Customer Question
I was deported 8...

I was deported 8 years ago after living in US for 46 years served in the USAF for 6 years man crime was i was drinking at the time been sober 9 years now but I'm made phone calls to a girlfriend they called terrorist threats i had never even had a parking before that long story short how can i get my SS benefits which are substantial 1800 a month if i apply now at 64

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

I asked this question a few days and this was the same response so no as i see i, talking to a co,puter

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Social Security
8/1/2017
Social Security Expert: Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 6 months ago
Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
If you are not a US resident or citizen, you're ineligible for your benefits. I'm so terribly sorry and I wish I had better news for you. Please let me know if you need anything additional - if not please rate positive.