How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Megan C Your Own Question
Megan C
Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 16580
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CMA, CFE, CGMA M.Accy Also Teach Accounting courses at Master's Level
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Megan C is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was deported 8 years ago after living in US for 46 years

Customer Question

i was deported 8 years ago after living in US for 46 years served in the USAF for 6 years man crime was i was drinking at the time been sober 9 years now but I'm made phone calls to a girlfriend they called terrorist threats i had never even had a parking before that long story short how can i get my SS benefits which are substantial 1800 a month if i apply now at 64
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: i asked this question a few days and this was the same response so no as i see i, talking to a co,puter
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Megan C replied 2 months ago.
If you are not a US resident or citizen, you're ineligible for your benefits. I'm so terribly sorry and I wish I had better news for you. Please let me know if you need anything additional - if not please rate positive.