How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Megan C Your Own Question
Megan C
Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 16580
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CMA, CFE, CGMA M.Accy Also Teach Accounting courses at Master's Level
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Megan C is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to change where my SSA check is deposited

Customer Question

I want to change where my SSA check is deposited (electronically). I can't access my account to make the change online.
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Larry D. Baldwin SS####-##-####JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: Not to my knowledge
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Megan C replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you today :-)

Expert:  Megan C replied 2 months ago.

I'm so sorry you cannot access your account online. For security purposes, you will need to call 1-***-***-**** starting at 7 am your local time. They will be able to make the change for you over the phone. The earlier you call, the faster you will get through

Please let me know if you need anything additional. If not, please rate positive.