Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CMA, CFE, CGMA M.Accy Also Teach Accounting courses at Master's Level
23669918

I want to change where my SSA check is deposited

Customer Question

I want to change where my SSA check is deposited (electronically). I can't access my account to make the change online.
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Larry D. Baldwin SS####-##-####JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: Not to my knowledge
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Megan C replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you today :-)

Expert:  Megan C replied 2 months ago.

I'm so sorry you cannot access your account online. For security purposes, you will need to call 1-***-***-**** starting at 7 am your local time. They will be able to make the change for you over the phone. The earlier you call, the faster you will get through

Please let me know if you need anything additional. If not, please rate positive.