lev-tax
lev-tax, Tax Advisor
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
870116

My brother is mentally challenge his he eligible to draw of

Customer Question

My brother is mentally challenge his he eligible to draw of our father who is deceased?
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: He has signed up for ssi several times and has been denied is there anything that can be done
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: No there is not
Category: Social Security
Expert:  lev-tax replied 2 months ago.

To receive benefits, the child must:

So - if these conditions are satisfied - your disabled brother could be eligible for social security benefits based of his father's working record.