Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial, Social Security & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

I need to change my direct deposit, but I dont have the code

Customer Question

I need to change my direct deposit, but I dont have the code that is needed to st up on line changes
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I changed my banking info
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: no
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Lane replied 2 months ago.

Hi - If you've misplaced the code, you can do one of two things. Call the Main 1-800 number where they can reset that for you (You can also just have THEM make the change for you)

...

Or, you can go to your bank. All depository institutions have the forms to get this done for you.

...

I'm so sorry there aren't other options.

...

Lane

Expert:  Lane replied 2 months ago.

Please let me know if you have ANY questions at all, before rating me.

If this has helped, and you DON’T have other questions … I'd appreciate a positive rating (using the stars or faces on your screen, and then clicking “submit")

I hope that you’ll rate me based on my accuracy and thoroughness, rather than any good news/bad news content.

That’s the only way JustAnswer.com will compensate me for the work here.

Thanks,

Lane

I hold a law degree (J.D.), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA in finance, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS (Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist) designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice on three continents since 1986.