Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I had a call, supposidllyf from the ss saying h, I had a…

Customer Question
I had a call...

I had a call, supposidllyf from the ss saying h

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I had a call from the SS, supposidly , to set up an appointment for a doctor to come to my home to ensure that the SS is doing everything they can to help me.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

Is this legimate meeting?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Social Security
7/31/2017
Social Security Expert: retirementlawyer, Tax Attorney replied 11 months ago
retirementlawyer
retirementlawyer, Tax Attorney

Social security typically does not make phone calls to individuals, you should advise them if the call back, that you want their name, address and who exactly they work for, and do some research before allowing them to make any contact with you.

This does not sound correct, and maybe a scam.

I have not received any payment for my answers, Please provide us with positive feedback, so we can receive payment for the answers.