Social Security

Ask Social Security Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Social Security

I did not receive my social security, on direct deposit for…

Customer Question
I did not receive...

I did not receive my social security, on direct deposit for the month of July0

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My husband received his check by way of direct deposit July 12, 2117, same bank, same automatic deposit arrangement.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

I did not receive my social security check in July. It usually cmes to our Wells Fargo account around te third part of the month near my birthdate. Is there record if thhis has been sent?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Social Security
7/28/2017
Social Security Expert: LawTalk, Attorney replied 6 months ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

While it is rare for a person’s automatic deposit not to be deposited on the day that it is scheduled, it does occasionally happen.

It is possible that your bank simply has not credited it to your account yet, and of course you will want to check with them and see if bank computers show it as a pending deposit.

If it is not at least pending---to be credited this evening, because you receive your benefit through automatic deposit, there is something else you can do.

As you normally receive your benefit payment by direct deposit, you may report a non-receipt of payment immediately by calling 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****) between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. Social Security will check their records and get the situation straightened out for you.

You may reply to me again if you have additional questions, and I will be happy to continue to assist you.

I am not an employee of this site and I am only paid for helping you when you rate my service to you. Please remember to rate my service to you by clicking on the rating stars on your screen (preferably 5-Stars) so that I can be compensated for helping you. Thank you in advance.

I wish you and yours well in 2017,

Doug

Good afternoon,

Is there anything else I can assist you with today? It is possible that your questions and issues might be better served by an in-depth conversation with me. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a private phone conference.

Please know that I answered your question in good faith, providing you with the information that you asked for, and I did that with the expectation that you would act likewise and rate my service to you. If I have already provided you with the information you asked for and you have no additional questions, would you please now rate my service to you by clicking on the rating stars so that I can be compensated for assisting you? Rating me costs you nothing as you have already paid the deposit for my help. All rating does is ensure that I am paid for my time in working with you.

Thanks in advance for your rating of my service. It is greatly appreciated.

I wish you the best in 2017,

Doug

LawTalk, Attorney