Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial, Social Security & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

I just asked it to someone on here, wasn't that you? no I

Customer Question

I just asked it to someone on here
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: wasn't that you?
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: no I just want to change my # on my atm card so you have the info I already did that one
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Lane replied 2 months ago.

Hi ... My name's Lane

...

I can do a call offer for you.

...

I hold a law degree (J.D.), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA in finance, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS (Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist) designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice on three continents since 1986.

...

Cost is $52