Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  20+ years of experience in tax preparation; 30+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

I want to see if I can get a list of my job history, how can

Customer Question

Hi! I want to see if I can get a list of my job history, how can I get a copy of that list?
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I am applying for jobs and I don't remember the date on some of my job history and I know that social security has sent me copies of my job history before for benefits for when I retire, how much I would be getting.
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: No, I am mainly looking for my job history dates and listing. That is all, Thank you.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Barbara replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You are correct that you can receive a job history list from Social Security.

You will need to complete Form SSA-7050-F4 to obtain the information, and there is a fee.

http://www.deepwaterhorizoneconomicsettlement.com/docs/sworn_statements/SSA-7050-F4%20v2.pdf

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Expert:  Barbara replied 2 months ago.

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can further assist you.