How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stephanie O Joy, Esq Your Own Question
Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 13568
Experience:  22+ years legal exp. - 12+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Stephanie O Joy, Esq is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Iwas old by SS ofice here when trying to cane my husband's

Customer Question

Iwas old by SS ofice here when trying to cane my husband's address (he is completely confused wih aadvanced Alzime's) that I had to n an accont in my name for him and his monhlycheck would be depesied i thr ccoung. I opned yesterday and have accoun and rouing nunmbers. Hius incomfrom SS is ed for his rnt
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: Bank gopebed cccount and said to call u andive numbers
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** .I have been practicing SS LAW full time for 12+ years, exclusively, and look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 2 months ago.

OK, it sounds like you just want to report the new bank account information. You can do that by calling 1(###) ###-####or your local SSA office. There will be a menu system on the phone and likely a bit of a hold, but when you get a live body on the phone, have your numbers with you.

Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 2 months ago.

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurateservice – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me with 5 stars when you are done. It costs nothing extra but tells company to give mecredit for my assistance to you today. I look forward to assisting you inthe future, should you have legalquestions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!