Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  22+ years legal exp. - 12+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

Iwas old by SS ofice here when trying to cane my husband's

Customer Question

Iwas old by SS ofice here when trying to cane my husband's address (he is completely confused wih aadvanced Alzime's) that I had to n an accont in my name for him and his monhlycheck would be depesied i thr ccoung. I opned yesterday and have accoun and rouing nunmbers. Hius incomfrom SS is ed for his rnt
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: Bank gopebed cccount and said to call u andive numbers
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** .I have been practicing SS LAW full time for 12+ years, exclusively, and look forward to assisting you.

OK, it sounds like you just want to report the new bank account information. You can do that by calling 1(###) ###-####or your local SSA office. There will be a menu system on the phone and likely a bit of a hold, but when you get a live body on the phone, have your numbers with you.

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurateservice – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me with 5 stars when you are done. It costs nothing extra but tells company to give mecredit for my assistance to you today. I look forward to assisting you inthe future, should you have legalquestions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!