retirementlawyer
retirementlawyer, Tax Attorney
Experience:  13 years experience in social security
16356563

Can I request an higher monthly SS payment if I feel I was

Customer Question

Can I request an higher monthly SS payment if I feel I was forced to apply for my benefits early because of job recrimination, rather than allowing my SS benefits to mature for a larger monthly payment,?
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: The government has a hate list of men of color of African descent and I truly feel as though I am on that list as well as some females of the same race. When ever I would go to the unemployment office for work in Advertising, Commercial Art and related fields I would always get an " Oh it's you again, did'nt we tell you that job in advertising and related fields are basically reserved for the people that own the corporations along with their friends and associates. I'v also been robbed of billions of dollars from my portfolio of inventions. I was also encouraged and/or forced by my spouse to apply early and that it would'nt make much of a difference.
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: I am physically and mentally able to work in my chosen legitimate profession, as a man of color I feel as if. I've been banned from all legitimate job markets. I been taking college courses scease high school, I currently have a masters degree in my chosen profession of Advertising, Related and General Art. Also have received awards in Fine Art, Poetry, and Songwriting.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  retirementlawyer replied 2 months ago.

This is an unfortunate situation, however social security currently has no process where you can do this type of appeal.