Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  22+ years legal exp. - 12+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

I will be 65 this november where should I go and whdnand

Customer Question

I will be 65 this november where should I go and whdnand when i livre in montco, mont clare pa
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: i will turn 65 this november and i live in mont clare pa i am on my husbands benefit plan he is t61 i was told i am to report to soc sec re medicare part b, i receieve ssi.
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: i do not think so
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** .I have been practicing SS LAW full time for 12+ years, exclusively, and look forward to assisting you.

OK, I think you are asking for the address to the appropriate SSA local office you can go to to sign up for Medicare Part B, is that correct?

Here is your office:

FIRST FLOOR*****br />NORRISTOWN, PA 19401

Here are the hours is it open. Note that short hours on Wednesday!!

Monday9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Tuesday9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Wednesday9:00 AM - 12:00 PM

Thursday9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Friday9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

SaturdayClosed

SundayClosed

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurateservice – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me with 5 stars when you are done. It costs nothing extra but tells company to give mecredit for my assistance to you today. I look forward to assisting you inthe future, should you have legalquestions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!