dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

If a person is retired, and has 100% disability with

Customer Question

If a person is retired , and has 100% disability with Veterans Administration , and is getting their Social Security, and receives 45 thousand on the sale of a house , how does that effect both of the above mentioned incomes ?
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: The VA and Social Security are my only sources of income .
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** .I have been practicing SS LAW full time for 12+ years, exclusively, and look forward to assisting you.

Are you referring to USA SS benefits? And if so, are they social security disability benefits or some other SS benefit?