dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

Wow, getting no where fast. I applied for SS benefits in

Customer Question

wow, getting no where fast. I applied for SS benefits in Apr. They told me I would get my check in Jun; This is July, no check. How can I find out if there is a problem?
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I am sorry to bother you. I thought I was reaching the SSA. Can you provide me with their phone number?
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: The lady at the SSA office asked all the questions, made sure all the forms were filled out. Gave me an amount and said I would get a check in June. But I did wonder, why did the amount she gave me become lower than my annual SSA benefits amount listed?
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Barbara replied 12 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You are correct. Just Answer is not associated with Social Security, so we do not have access to your personal information.

My best advice is to call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb