How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was working while drawing SSA. I have not worked since Oct

Customer Question

I was working while drawing SSA. I have not worked since Oct 2016. What dOi do to get rate adjusted.
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Im retired AF. Worked as office manager until nov 2016, Last salary check was 1/11/16 for flat rate of 1019.63 that was restricted to since I started drawing SSA. SSA rate currently $1123.00 Should it go up since no longer working?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: Anywaytocoloct on my parents accounts? Both died before ever collecting anything.
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  emc011075 replied 9 days ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Have you reached your full retirement age? If you work while collecting social security benefits and your benefits are reduced because of your earnings, your benefits will be adjusted once you turn 66 (assuming it is your full retirement age).

Expert:  emc011075 replied 9 days ago.

I see you read my respond. Do you have any questions? Is there anything else I can help you with today?