dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

My name is ****, I am changing banks I have direct deposit

Customer Question

Hello my name is ****, I am changing banks I have direct deposit how do I change from Chase Bank to US Bank where my new account will be? JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page. Customer: What do I do? JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best. Customer: What more do you need to know? JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of? Customer: NO I don't think so, do you need my social NO.?

Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon Lorna,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. Are you aware that you are not dealing with social security, but rather with the JustAnswer site? I can certainly explain what you need to do, but I cnanot do it for you because I do not work for social security.

1. Will that be acceptable to you?

2. Have you closed your first account yet?

Doug