Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  22+ years legal exp. - 12+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

My SS it is 330461681, i need a copy of my new Supplement

Customer Question

my name Aurora Pachon. My SS it is###-##-####, i need a copy of my new Supplement Income for 2917. What can I do?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I need a copy of my Information of my supplement Security Income
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: Supplemental Security Income, I need a copy for the senior house that I live.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** have been practicing SS LAW full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.

You can go now go to http://ssa.gov/myaccount

From there you create a passworded account for yourself with the SSA. You then login (remember your login details) and order which ever of the several documents you wish to download or order. In your case, you are going to look for the 2017 Benefits letter, and from there you can get it.

There are other helpful documents,including annual SS earnings statement, 1099, etc. You can change your banking info, your address, etc., should the need arise.

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurateservice – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me with 5 stars when you are done. It costsnothing extra but tells company to give me credit for my assistance to youtoday. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Maybe I'm in a wrong place, but it is impossible to took with some body from The SS. in order to have a copy of my SS Payment for 2017, it is a paper that I need for the house where I live. What can I do to have that copieAurora pachon

Yes, and as I described above, you need to follow those directions and Download it. See above please.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!