How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barbara Your Own Question
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3376
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Barbara is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where do we locate a form to change our bank routimg? I

Customer Question

Where do we locate a form to change our bank routimg?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I would like to change my direct deposit. Is there a form I can complete and mail in?
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

There is no form that you can complete and mail in.

You can change your bank information in one of three ways:

1. If you have an online Social Security account, you can change it there.

2. You can change it at your bank, credit union, or savings and loan.

3. You can call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

The following link contains additional information you will find helpful:

Please let me know if I can assist you further. If I have answered your question, please take a moment to rate my answer since that is the only way I receive credit for answering you.

Thank you and best regards,