Social Security

Ask Social Security Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Social Security

How can I get a copy of Retirement, Survivors and Disability

Customer Question
Insurance yearly letter that is...
How can I get a copy of Retirement, Survivors and Disability Insurance yearly letter that is sent out beginning of year?
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I am on social security and need this letter for my employer for medicare benefits
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: No just the medicare monthly premium
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Social Security
6/15/2017
Social Security Expert: LawTalk, Attorney replied 5 months ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

If you currently live in the United States Social Security has a new way for you to get an instant replacement documents---such as your SSA-1099 tax form or your Award letter----and do things like change your address or bank account information quickly and easily:
1. Using your online “my Social Security” account. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online. You can open your own social security online account and get a replacement SSA-1099, see your earnings statement, put in a change of address, see your estimated retirement benefit and much more, in about 15 minutes through this site: http://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents" tab. Then simply click on the link to your SSA-1099 or Annual Award Letter.

2. Or, you can call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****),Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and request a replacement document.

3. Finally, if you prefer face to face transactions, you may contact your local Social Security office and they will process the request for you.

You may reply back to me again if you have additional questions, and I will continue to assist you.

I am not an employee of this site and I am only paid for helping you when you rate my service to you. Please remember to rate my service to you by clicking on the rating stars on your screen (preferably 5-Stars) so that I can be compensated for helping you. Thank you in advance.

I wish you and yours well in 2017,

Doug

Good afternoon,

Is there anything else I can assist you with today? It is possible that your questions and issues might be better served by an in-depth conversation with me. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a private phone conference.

Please know that I answered your question in good faith, providing you with the information that you asked for, and I did that with the expectation that you would act likewise and rate my service to you. If I have already provided you with the information you asked for and you have no additional questions, would you please now rate my service to you by clicking on the rating stars so that I can be compensated for assisting you? Rating me costs you nothing as you have already paid the deposit for my help. All rating does is ensure that I am paid for my time in working with you.

Thanks in advance for your rating of my service. It is greatly appreciated.

I wish you the best in 2017,

Doug

LawTalk, Attorney