How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I can't get into the area to print out my a copy of my award

Customer Question

I can't get into the area to print out my a copy of my award letter.
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: the link to get into the award letter seems to be not operational.
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Brian Michels replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. I am a licensed CPA. I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please be advised that this is a third party website and is not affiliated with the Social Security administration.

If you need proof you get Social Security benefits, Supplemental Security (SSI) Income or Medicare, you can request a benefit verification letter (also called proof of award letter, benefits letter, etc.) online by using your online Social Security account, which can be accessed at the following website: To set up or use your account to get a benefit verification letter, you can visit that website as well.

If you are having issues with the online account you can call the Social Security Administration at 1-***-***-****, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I'm happy to help.

Related Social Security Questions