How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have lived all my life with my number and name not

Customer Question

I have lived all my life with my number and name not matching. I did not know it until Social Security time came around. My name does not match. I am 76 years old and have live as a married teacher. My husband is deceased. I am listed as Janice Griffin and my mother called me Irene Louise married name Mayson. I cannot get retired because I need a need a first name change. I went through elementary, middle, high school, college, and graduate school, Peace Corps and teacher for over 33 years. How do I solve this. First name Janice Louise Griffin second and married name Irene Louise Mayson. All records records are in Irene. Mother and Father have passed away. I have a certificate of
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: live birth from Louisiana. The birth date is December 5, 1941PM. It comes from East Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 5 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** have been practicing SS LAW full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 5 months ago.

What name is ***** ***** birth certificate?